Monday, August 20, 2007

Photoshop tutorial - Resizing your photos

Ok, so it's been a few days. The weekend was pretty busy and I got kind of caught up.

Back to business.

I've been getting a lot of slack for not sharing photos with family and friends. I'm pretty lazy cuz the photos I take are always in hi res (6+ megapixels) and it's a hassle to resize.

Resizing and adjusting the settings on the camera is not the way I like to go. You never know if you're going to print out the picture (higher the res, the better the print), so it's best to take it hi res and adjust later.

If you're like me, you know what I'm talking about.

Ok, so onto the tutorial. It's a technique I've known for a while, but again I'm just a lazy mofo : )

Anyways, here you go..




I know I know, this is supposed to be a digital video type of blog. Those tutorials are next.

I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helpful tip. Can I create an action for anything?

Albert Gomez said...

Editing wise, pretty much.

Anonymous said...

I knew about actions, but the batch portion was new to me. Thanks for sharing.