Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hello world

Howdy folks!

*crickets chirping*

Well, I figure it's time I put together a blog on what I do, videography and video editing, and everything related to it.

My vision for this blog is to meet like-minded people to share, learn and inspire.

And occasionally rant...haha

Specs on me:

Hardware: PC
Software: Adobe everything - Premiere 2.0, After Effects 7.0, Photoshop CS3, Encore.
Business: Wedding Videography (www.truvision-media.com) 5yrs

I'm no expert in video editing, but I do know a little sum sum about all the apps mentioned above. I'm actually really getting into After Effects and all that in can do in terms of video editing.

Along the lines of sharing, I was thinking of posting video tutorials on this blog, but I'm not sure about the space limitations.


For now I'll probably just post them on youtube and drop the link here. I just don't think the quality on youtube is the best for tutorials...application tutorials that is.

Ok, that's it for now.

If you somehow how stumbled across my blog..."hello".

Experienced, novice or just starting out, it doesn't matter.

LET'S LEARN AND CREATE TOGETHER!!
(ok, that was corny)


Goodnite!

Al

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog.
I'm an aspiring video editor/videographer with no direction. Keep posting.
Thanks.